Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Orkut: The Marriage Counselor

If on my orkut profile page, my relationship status is displayed as "Married" and Living is displayed as "with parents", what does that imply?

Here are the options I offer to help you get the answer.

Option A : Did I pick a fight with my hubby and go to my mom's place?

Option B: Do my Parents also stay with me at my hubby's place?

Option C : Do we both stay at my parents’ place?

Option D: None of the above.

If you took an audience poll and landed up with Option A as the answer, sorry , no-better-luck-next-time too!! Neither are Options B and C right.

Well, the answer, of course, is Option D: None of the above!! (It had better be your answer!!)

If my profile states that,all it means is that I have not edited the profile completely,forgetful and careless that I am !!
Hmmmph!! Some people simply think too hard as if brains are only to think!! :D

8 comments:

yogesh said...

Good
I apreciate you. There are a very few people in this world who accept their mistakes.

Rashmi Kantharaja said...

@yogesh,
Thanks :)

Anonymous said...

do you really think people would have the time and patience to go around matching your maritas status and where you live and drawing conclusions? :-*

Rashmi Kantharaja said...

@anon,
maybe, maybe not.
But if by chance, they have a lot of patience and time too, no stopping people from peeping into others' personal lives.
Forget mine, I am no V.I.P, don't you see that some star couple getting wished from grandma just before wedding, which is very much a family affair, known by everyone?
It's the interest in gossip, rather than patience and time coming into picture here.
However, not sure how others percieve it, but when I noticed it, this thought struck me.

Dalaharp said...

oh simply juggle the last 4 letters and replace the "s" with an "r"!
parents=partner

well..how jobless am i????

Rashmi Kantharaja said...

@Vishnu,
Hey!!! that was pretty smart!!
Good one! :)

Karthik said...

Well.. It says - "Living with parents" - never mentions your parents !! So why cant another option be - we live with our hubby's parents (!!) :D

Rashmi Kantharaja said...

@Karthik,
hehehe...point taken :)