Monday, February 26, 2007

Love in Excess!!

Girlfriend (Gf): Love you, dear.
(Blushing all the way)

Boyfriend (Bf): Love you too,honey.
(Yes lad, saw your 32nd tooth too!!)

Gf: Huh? Love me too?


Bf: Of course dear, Love you too!!
(Oh moron, adjust your tone, don't sound as if you are doing a favour!!)

Gf : What the hell do you mean by love me 'too'? Now tell me, who else also?


Bf: Oh...well...no... not like that..


Gf: Just tell me who else it is, right now, won't you?


Bf: Oh My God!! (by the way, the girl's now away by 1 Km !!)



Well, I guess it's time I stopped imagining dialogues between young Romeos and Juliets in the parks who come,hand in hand, all smiling, and go one behind the other necessarily in the order,guy behind the girl, girl crying mostly and walking away once in a while, guy pacifying, failing more often than not!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've always had the impression girls are a little loonier than guys... what do you think, dear?`

Rashmi Kantharaja said...

@Anon,
I guess you are asking the wrong person to get an affirmative answer!! :P