Wednesday, February 14, 2007

deFAULT

While I was browsing through the E-card gallery (yeah! for a Valentine's Day card for my loved one! Who am I hiding it from?), I found a real cute card which said " The only thing I love the most is YOU,YOU and YOU",besides other mushy wordings.The animation was good and the background music could not have been any better. Perfect treasure hunt it was in a short time, given the fact that I am so very infrequent at the galleries and hence unfamiliar about which gallery hosts the best of the cards. Being proud of my achievement,I sent it.

Then came the problem. There flashed a page saying:
“E-Card sent successfully"
“Click here to send this card to someone else” (And a button associated with the statement)

Huh? Send the card to someone else also? Doesn't my loved one have a problem? Well, I have....

Sometimes, passing on defaults to everything possible is a fault,no doubt!! ( Or does someone wink and say,not a fault, not at least in the case mentioned above? :D)

6 comments:

Nero said...

and what does the target of that card have to say about it? ;)

Rashmi Kantharaja said...

@nero,
LOL!!
Well,not sure as yet,he'd dare not have a say!!:P

Anonymous said...

well my dear, a guy's got to got to have a backup plan doesn't he? that's why. The free e-card companies are clever.

Rashmi Kantharaja said...

@anonymous,
hehehe...thinking on those lines only made me laugh.

Dalaharp said...

well, that was a good one!!

Rashmi Kantharaja said...

@Vishnu,
good one ? what? the option on the website or the post? kidding. Thanks :)