Friday, February 02, 2007

Hey Guy, marry not!!

Hey Guy, marry not ....

Coz your peers did
Coz you are now 'well-settled'
Coz your parents insist
Coz you earn enough now
Coz you own a flat now
Coz you yearn for home-made food
Coz your horoscope says it's the right time
Coz you are visiting India from the U.S on a long holiday and not sure when you can visit again!!
Coz you are on the verge of getting fatter
And of all,
Coz you are balding!!


Marry only if/when you feel you need a soulmate for life. May God bless.Amen!

P.S: However,girls will generally not marry without looking into these criteria,though!!! :P

Saw this slogan on a guy's T-Shirt: “ Save Earth,it’s the only planet with Girls!! ”
(People not satisfying the criteria might be feeling otherwise !!)

4 comments:

HaRi pRaSaD said...

Was the guy wearing the t-shirt your hubby?!! Just curious to know how you could stare at the shirt for so long a time that you were able to memorise the whole thing!!

I too wonder and feel awkward when some people ask me about marriage!! Common..I am just 24yrs old! A little kid! Why are people so eager to push me into a small circle of marriage... This thought made me wonder if I better lead a nomad's life. Wandering all over hills and mountains and streets and temples. May be I would meet my soulmate on the way...if she is willing to join me in the journey!!
Sounds far fetched??

Rashmi Kantharaja said...

@Hari,
No buddy,the guy wearing the t-shirt was not my hubby. Even if he wished, how could he have worn that in my presence? ;) (kidding!!)
The line was so catchy that one quick read was all that it required to leave an indelible memory!!..That's it.
Well,anything is possible.Maybe you can find your soulmate in that sole way!!..Good luck.

Anonymous said...

that was thought provoking...

Rashmi Kantharaja said...

@Anon,
Thanks :)