Saturday, February 24, 2007

I don't know,do I?

I am diagnosed of an abnormality,so I guess.

I don't know what i seem to know!!! Yeah,I looked at my resume today! Unfortunately!

Having said that I glanced at my resume,need I say that I ought to get ample of reassurance to build my confidence? I guess,God always knew I needed a reminder to be postive that he made every droplet of my blood say B +ve!! So, to uphold that, I am trying to come up with some remedy. Learn all that I have quoted in my resume or modify my resume to match whatever I know? Confused!
However,modifying my resume by removing whatever I don't know seems to be apparently a less-taxing task.Wait a second, if only I knew what I know and what I don't. Would I not learn if I knew that I don't know something? If I have not learnt something, does it not mean that I don't know that I don't know that! Gosh! Soup it is!

I always knew it's not a myth when folks said working on a saturday is injurious to health. It's not kept me sane on all the days I ignored that warning! By the way, combined effort with friends while building the resume does not help.It simply does not help! Trust me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Resumes can be a tricky affair, sweetheart. Good Luck.