Monday, January 30, 2006

Saurav........ leads from the middle!

Kudos saurav! You did it again....( I mean, u r still doing it ....Touch wood! ).... Not out, yet! To and fro to 6th flr cafeteria to see one of the very rare scenes only a lucky few can witness.... you at the crease .... more so for a long time after a long time, more so for having survived the so-called first-hour lethal attack by the Rawalpindi express ...... was worth the effort. For one who has survived the deadliest attack from the puppeteers of cricket, Shoaib’s can be very measly. All in all, more than one reason to watch you back in action.
I can't believe it, you are still going strong at 33..... Touch wood ! Touch wood!......... I am still touching wood ........I'll do my best to keep you at crease! Not sure if it's enough to defy Mr.Greg, but now at least…….
The spirit in you and your fans has enlivened...... The mental agony that you have been put through, which I believe could never have happened in any sensible country , has been given vent in style..... Your unaltered determination and unmatched style has always carved a niche in your fans' hearts.Raring to see your going strong........I wrote a paragraph and still you are at crease.... cool!
I know, you are craving to see some pieces of praise and applause ( not seen any in the recent past …. Who says the pot-boiler Media can back anyone in need ? ) . This sure is one to praise your calibre....... but, don't get tempted to come and read it right away.... I want you to bat for some more time ( You can always read it later! ).... Don't forget I am touching wood still..... Rushing for the cafeteria now....... with the only hope of seeing you at the crease.....
Dada ki jai!

3 comments:

Sujeet said...

I think somebody told him about your post.He decided to read it asap!!!

Sujeet said...

Saurav loves his fans!!!

Rashmi Kantharaja said...

Hey bhagwan!....hamesha hamaare saath hi aisa kyon hota hai.. :'-(
God had to dispose now only , is it? kher , all for good, my fingers had become numb after a long touch-wood exercise! :-)