Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The Long and short of it



So has the tread been, walking at pace, side by side all through the journey, of glorious three years.





Come to think of it, it has been a rapid trip and victorious one at that!




Trust me, he agrees that he is as happy as I am to be together. Isn't it evident in the snap? :P
No, my cooking hasn't reduced him to bones! He is into rigid fitness regime,of late :D



On a serious note, I am totally amazed at the contrast our marriage has offered.We are bonded together, yet independent. Free to think and be.We are vulnerable alone, yet strong together. And you know what, I don't fear my husband a bit.  He might :P Although I threaten him against it ... :D


Well, if I write this post ten days after the day I had to, doesn't it prove that people in love think slow, if at all! Considering that, ten days' delay is reasonable, isn't it ?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hats off to your creativity dear! :) Yes, people in love think slow! :) Look at the time I took to respond to this blog of yours :P Jokes apart, I would like to see both of you together this way with more and more happiness flowing your way!

Rashmi Kantharaja said...

@kanchan,
Thanks a lot for the wishes, dear. Feels ecstatic :)

Anonymous said...

Looks like ur so excited to sit next to skeleton :-))))))


-Pushpa