Monday, December 07, 2009

Secrets that got wings

My secrets are travelling overseas.. with the only person I might have shared them with. 

An extremely amicable person that she always has been,  never failed to put me into comfort zone and been there whenever I wanted.  There were so many things common between us (just that she is fair and I am dusky ;) ),  I hardly remember if we had objections to each others' thoughts. She has been my best friend, mentor and a lending ear. My agony aunt ( not an aunt, literally!), I could say.

I am not going to say, I wish she could stay here, for I know there are better bundles of joy awaiting her and no person could be as happy as me to see her joyful.

I thank God for having given me this experience of knowing a wonderful  and down-to-earth person in her. A great source of influence she is.

Wishing Kanchan the very best in life and  I really want this long distance relationship to work! Some compensation, God!

"Some people are born to leave a mark wherever they go and you sure did, my dear!"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I strongly believe in the age old saying "You will get back what you do to others". Hence, what you described above is actually your personality, that has reflected back to you! May God bless you with everything you wish for! BTW, I am sending a special "tatkal" application to God for this long distance relationship to work and am very sure it will be approved in no time! :)