Saturday, June 20, 2009

Threat

... a serious one at that!

If Orkut application does not come up with security, or offending folks/viruses around in the cybersphere don't start minding their own businesses, I threaten to withdraw myself from the Orkut magnetism. I mean it.

Nagging rubbish really, of late more bane than boon it is bringing along. Automatically, some communities get added, those which I have not known or heard of! There will be changes in the "About me" section to an extent that makes me wonder if I really know much about me!! Too much to bear with! A stake to identity, not excusable, isn't it?

Just one good thing, if at all, it has has done is to add me into the zoozoo fan club, something I concur with. Even then, I say I could have pretty well managed that all my myself, thankyou.

No comments: