Friday, June 19, 2009

Necessity, Mother, Discovery

My tech-savvy brother and myself broke every cell of our gray matter before we got the new cordless phone that was gifted by a friend,installed at home. It looked cryptic ( signature of an imported material,maybe) and took a lot of reading and understanding of the manual before we got it right,yesterday. More credit to brother there.
Today, none at home but mom. She was not given Knowledge transfer of the way to use that cryptic device. I tried calling her for some urgent information. After not getting response for 3-4 times , I realised she must be facing difficulty in using the device. Another ten minutes, there comes the call from that device to my mobile.

"I tried a couple of things and I got it! " ,she said. Wow... necessity indeed made my mother discover it .

No comments: