Saturday, November 29, 2008

When me??

I am not shocked. Well, not a typo error there. I am really not shocked. If time and again it happens, one tends to take it as a routine. Today somebody,tomorrow me?? Terror is in such a proximity.


I do not think any strong military or other security forces can curb terrorism. Not in India, not in the U.S, not anywhere. If it has to be curbed, it can be done only by the individuals who indulge in it. Let conscience awake!


Everytime, hundreds or thousands die , some widows,some widowers, infants turning orphans, kins of both of innocent and terrorist folks! A day or two and memories vanish from minds. Does it serve any purpose at all?


Hatred? For what? Which religion advocates killing? Of Innocent people, of all?


I am depressed. Period.

No comments: