Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Open Kitchen

Visitor Sandeep drops in to Aunt Revathy's house.

Aunt: Hey Sandeep, nice to see you.

Sandeep : Thanks Aunty. I came to invite you to my sister's wedding.

Aunt : That's pleasant news, Sandeep.

Sandeep : Yes Aunty.

Aunt: So where is your brother-in-law working?

Sandeep : Aunty,He is a software Engineer with an MNC.

Aunt : Excellent.
(She makes a move towards the kitchen)

Sandeep :No..no..Aunty, I just had my lunch and came.

Aunty: Come on Sandeep, eat little at our house too.

Sandeep :No Aunty, I am so full.

Aunty: Hmm...ok then...
(Aunt looks for Milk in the fridge )

Sandeep : No Aunty, no coffee too.

Aunty: Sandeep, how can I send you without giving anything?

Sandeep : Its perfectly fine, Aunty. Some other time , I will drop in .

Aunty : Ok, please do. Regards to your parents.

Sandeep : Sure, Aunty.


Open Kitchen does help, ain't it?