Friday, April 07, 2006

! TGIF




Who committed the grave mistake of wishing a happy weekend to God that he went out to chill. Who’s going to answer my prayers now?
“God! I wanted a happy weekend too !”
Now, where did I get the message “ Network Unreachable” from?
So, this weekend too,
Jeena yahaan marna yahaan ( oops! Marne kaise denge yeh log)
Iske siva jaana kahaan?

All I realize is ,
Friendly be not,
Bugs too wouldn’t want to leave you !


Everyone can understand that a DOG-tired person would BARK, right? So, please Excuse!

4 comments:

Nero said...

Happens. :D

Rashmi Kantharaja said...

yeah, unfortunately, it happens and happens more often than not!

catch 22 said...

Can tell ya, you are not the only one, if thats a consolation :)

Rashmi Kantharaja said...

@Catch22,
Consolation? Yeah.... it feels better to know that I have the whole IT fraternity with me!