Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Anti-theft Mobile

First, my Lunch-mate[LM], then my cab-mate[CM] and finally my soul-mate[SM], were all bewildered for the same reason -The wallpaper I had on my mobile.

Scene1 :  
Time: Afternoon
=============

LM: Oh, you have your own photo for wall-paper?
Me: Yes :)
LM: My friends sometimes steal my mobile to put mine, I remove it.
Me: Oh,is it? Why so?
LM: Come on! How can one have their own !
Me: Hmm.. (mutters... like me!)

Scene2: 
Time:  Evening
===========

CM: Heights!
Me:  What?
CM: You have your own photo for wall-paper!
Me: Hmm.. yeah, you see, I don't have a kid that I can put his/hers!
CM: Makes sense! I have put my kid's :)

Not bad.. could convince him!


Scene 3:
Time: Night
=========

SM: Funny.. Your photo for wallpaper??!!
Me: Funny? What? Photo?
SM: Come on.. how can one put one's own snap for wallpaper?
Me:Why not?
SM: Well.. no one does that!
Me: It is a Chinese way of saying that it is my mobile, picture communication, you see!

[Did I hear him mutter 'seeing this pic, no one will flick!']  Ok.. it works as anti-theft too. Cool!

Dear LM, CM and SM,
     I am as surprised as you are, for different reasons. You on how one can have, and me on why you consider it it a big no-no!  When we can have every other random person,puppies,kitties,trees and flowers for wallpapers, why not one's own? After all, it is boring to have good wallpapers, all the time!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good one..i will take a nice pic of mine and put it as wall paper ;) - Pushpa

Rashmi Kantharaja said...

@Pushpa,
Any pic of yours will be nice. Go ahead :)