Saturday, November 07, 2009

Stress maker or breaker?


Lady: You know what, you try to rule over me!


Man: No Baby, how can that be possible?


Lady: Enough is enough. I don’t want to compromise all the time.



Man: I totally agree.. but what is the problem?


Lady: Why do I have to always watch a sci-fi movie in which eyes pop out of some deadly creature having some stupid antennae and robotic body.



Man: When do I object to your watching anything?


Lady: Well.. you get to object something only if I watch,, I mean, if I get to watch!


Man: Ok.. take the remote.. all yours.


Lady: No.. I don’t want anyone’s mercy. Women don’t need mercy, they want equal rights!

[She gets up to walk out of the living room]


Man: What do you want me to do now?


Lady: Whatever.. like you care for my wishes. You have a bunch of those extra-terrestrials to
gape at !


Man: Ok.. come on.. cheer up, lets watch Comedy circus now.





Lady mumbles, Gosh! So much of emotional black-mail to watch a one hour show, once a week!!
Man: You said something?
Lady: No.. what's the theme for comedy today?





T.V is supposed to relieve one of stress, more often than not, does all else but that!


2 comments:

Ramprasad said...

you like comedy circus ?

ram.redanyway.com

Rashmi Kantharaja said...

@Ram,
It was a typical war of choices I was trying to depict.

However, as compared to sci-fi movies with extra-terrestrial creatures, I would prefer comedy circus for sure :)