Monday, November 30, 2009

Festival of sorts

Yesterday, I announced to my husband that two incompatible entities were going to come together the next morning.
The "incompatible" tag is very much an opinion of his, with respect to him.  He hates them single as much as seeing them together. It was going to be incompatibility squared!! He wouldn't care if they were incompatible to eachother, but to him they sure are.

He: " I am going to be on leave tomorrow, for sure".

Me:  "Huh??!! Why? Monday Blues? "

He:   "Isn't there a food-festival happening at home!!?? How can I imagine going to office??!!"

Me"   "Grrrrr"

Well, it was the coming together of Chickpea and cabbage in the curry!!


I have decided to continue the celebrations, much to his dismay.Tomorrow, it is most certainly going to be beet-root's day out ( of the refrigerator)!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I would like to contribute to your food festival! :) Try snakeguard with green moong (whole)! if you like it, I have few more! :)

Rashmi Kantharaja said...

@Kanchan,
he he he.. sure! Keep the other combinations flowing too. Anything that can add frills to the festival.
P.S: His mercy petition rejected!