Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Rakhi ka swayamvar

I knew it ! It could possibly have been none other than the Toronto Businessman. I always felt it was pre-cooked as one wouldn't want to risk their life by marrying any body turning up for a TV reality show. I still feel, she knew him before and wished to tie up with him and helped NDTV Imagine make a show out of it by gathering some set of folks!

Whatever, I must admit, I have watched the idiotic show , if not all, at least quite some episodes for the sheer fun that gave to see the pretentious bride-to-be!


When it was the D-day ( the latest one) of Rakhi's life to choose the groom, The emcee asked the gathering to stand up to wish the couple-to-be.

"Are people going to sing National Anthem that one has to stand up?" ,I said.

"No... it's a stand-up comedy!! That's why. Now, stop adding to the TRP of this funny show!", he said.

No comments: