Saturday, February 28, 2009

Taj and Recession

Recession might have made people think twice before heading for restaurants frequently, more so to the 5-star ones.

However, during recession, Hotel Taj would be the best one to visit!! Stunned??!! Well, let me tell you... there was a program on TV highlighting the standard and quality of services offered by Hotel Taj.Amazing!!

Another thing, of course most importantly , they have dishwashing machines! :D

Does that answer why I said, it's best to go to Taj to experience good service even with no money?? (I reiterate , they have dishwashers!!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am not sure whether it is a coincidence or it is the effects of recession. Today I'd been to Forum and most of the shops had discount with one shop displaying upto 80% off.

Rashmi Kantharaja said...

@Ram,
Really? I need to check out !!
Btw, I hope they have not raised the prices to give a virtual discount of 80%.

Anonymous said...

Really. Yes, I'm wondering whether it is a virtual discount!