Friday, April 25, 2008

Mark your calendar

Different folks.Different strokes.Period.
Quite amazing it has been to notice that people associate certain days with certain memories,by this I don't mean the memories of Gandhi Jayanthi on Oct 2nd or Children's day on Nov 14th. I mean to say, some very routine things that acquire prime importance in one's life. Either it is a case of changing priorities or interests in life it must be.



Wasn't it on the day ....
I wore colour dress to school?
Royal Challengers played against Knight riders?
I prepared vegetable curry and dosa for breakfast?
the stocks fell a hightime low?
I paid the premium of the loan?
I bought the ration?
I got my eye-brows tweazed?
the school was let off at 3 o' clock?
I got my pay ?
the maid did not turn up?
the exams got over?
the wedding of Abhi and Aish?
Kareena annonced her breakup with Shahid?
I watched 'Race' in PVR?
of my wedding anniversary?
of five days from my anniversary day?

What of the day of the month of the year? Too spice-free it is to use, isn't it ?

No comments: