Saturday, April 05, 2008

For or from?

One of my friends congratulated me for having fetched a new job getting along with it, relatively flashy features.
A snippet here...

K : Hey! Congrats. Glad to know that you are into 'that' organisation.

Me : Thanks buddy.

K : Big bucks, huh? I know...

Me : Well .... moderately, yes.

K : Cool...

Me : :)

K : So, you are gonna buy a house now, right?

Me : What???

K : I mean... a house. What's the problem?

Me : Dude, the job is giving me work-from-home option, not work-for-home option as yet!

K : he he he

Me : A house? In Bangalore? What an oxymoron!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

visite me

Anonymous said...

>Me : A house? In Bangalore? What an oxymoron!
Haha. How true..

Rashmi Kantharaja said...

@ram,
Yeah! unfortunately.

Monika said...

he he all the best for the new job and ya i hope u were able to accomplish all the tasks in the unemployed period

Rashmi Kantharaja said...

@monika,
I did accomplish some :)
Thanks a lot for the wishes.