Monday, April 30, 2007

Gave up!

I finally gave up reading Inheritance of Loss.Yes,I did! After all, how many times can I afford to doze off and hence miss my stop while travelling by bus. And I can't quit my reading habit in the bus. By the way, that's the only time I can read too, with a quarter of my day spent in the bus,I can't allocate time exclusively for reading alone!

Sorry Kiran,the great man-booker winner, I simply had no other go! Better luck next time...err...Or Should I say, wish us better luck next time? No doubt, you have had good luck with the book.

6 comments:

catch 22 said...

Now I shall think twice bfore reading inheritance of Loss.

Monika said...

he he i am reading that too and i cant remember from how long, many books have come and gone after that but that is still in i am reading list... in my opinion its a bad book but the pace is extremely slow

~SuCh~ said...

I ve given up on booker winners ever since the God of small things... somehow indian authors dont seem to suit the indian psyche :)

Rashmi Kantharaja said...

@catch22,
Well, different folks, different strokes! Maybe, you might like the book, who knows? :)

@monika,
same pinch!! :D

@~such~,
I was totally appealed by God of Small Things! This one is a total disappointment for me. What is a book that does not keep the reader engrossed?

Anonymous said...

hahahahah.....i gave up that book long back....

was completely lost!!!!

Rashmi Kantharaja said...

@priya,
SO true dear. What a drag is it!!