Thursday, December 22, 2005

Hear me, My Love ......

Eyes craved to see him
Darkness did defy slim
I sat under the dark cover
Heart wandering know not where....

Eyes sought my gleam
Amidst the glitter stream
They gazed and gazed
In the sky and beyond
Found not my star
Felt but Amor's spell afar

All the coy stars that twinkled
Had their blushes sprinkled
Elegant Moon who ruled with grace
Did yield to the cloud's embrace!


You see, Love's everywhere,
The Moon, stars and clouds not to spare,
Why then are you hiding hell-bent ?
Come, soothe my eyes ere the night's spent

3 comments:

Sujeet said...

very nicely written!!!
cheers!

ganiya said...

that must be a lucky 1 :) ... well
what can i say ... hmm not able to find words that can appreciate the beauty of this poem . if u have not found that special one yet then gud luk .. :)

Rashmi Kantharaja said...

@ganiya,
Thanks for the wishes. I have a real tough task ahead to find one who dares to consent! :-)