Monday, October 17, 2005

Maiden leaf of my book

The post title talks for itself.......... bang on! a novice's first post it is. Not sure what very significant issue I wanna rake up. oh yes! I got the topic for the blog..... now!
I wonder why always people think that any article written or published must have some so-called 'significant' matters in picture....... something like poverty, education, globalisation,economy,blah blah blah............... No one denies their importance , but is that alone signinficant?? I sternly believe in putting forth even trivial things in everday life that are important to me.... if not to anyone else! It could be my experience of talkin to the auto driver today, talkin to the securityguard today..... it could also be my experience of dealing with as simple issues as mere 'this' and 'that' rather than what is ostensibly 'THIS' and 'THAT' to many!
So, all I wanna say is that my blogs may not promise to talk about the national headlines, but surely will try to voice an average person' s very normal experiences. Yes, 'this' and 'that' is all I can afford to blog coz I know what I experience..I say it!

Well first post that it is, I have a long way to go, I hope I will be blessed with quite some trivial experiences that can make headlines....... if not anywhere, in my blogspace!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

"...I have a long way to go,..."

Where?

Rashmi Kantharaja said...

Hmmm, long way to go in the blog world, I meant at that time.
In a more generic sense, got to experience a lot more ahead to put forth things.I hope it answered the doubt.

Anonymous said...

"...I meant at that time."

Now you think you've come a long way?

Rashmi Kantharaja said...

:D ( I don't know why I am finding this conversation very humourous. A weirdo that I am)
Well, perspectives change with time.Although, it still is a long way to go, I have scaled some meagre distance , at least or so I believe.

Anonymous said...

Your perspective that perspectives change with time too change with time?

Rashmi Kantharaja said...

Anonymous,
Well, I am no astrologer to predict what would influence my belief henceforth .Currently,I believe so.

"Your perspective that perspectives change with time too change with time? " - To answer this question: ultimately, the perspective should stand valid. I am open to the idea of changing this perspective, if need be. There are all chances of maturity levels getting blended with the perspective,right? If it can only get better, Why not?

Anyway, what's your opinion on this?

Anonymous said...

Astrologers too can't predict.

Anonymous said...

My opinion? Perspectives always change with time; till the second before death, except for a few like
1. ghosts come after dark.
2. ghosts are mostly women with immaculate white saree.
3. And they have long, free flowing hair to just above their hips
etc.
And these are few of the south indian perspectives that comes to mind. And, oh! you ask why about ghosts? Only ghosts came to my mind at this instant :)

Rashmi Kantharaja said...

Well, I wouldn’t ask why about ghosts? Rather, I would ask why women as ghosts!  However, seems like a compromise was worked out in the discussion. Sixth sense tells that you are probably aware of me, although it doesn’t matter whether or not you know me. When I saw one of your comments, you expressed that you already knew how my reaction would be or was it an intelligent speculation ?. I would be glad if you disclose your identity, although not a compulsion.