Friday, May 27, 2011

Seven steps to success

If you wonder what, here are the seven steps to ensure that your man eats the sprouts that were packed for him.

1. Soak the grams overnight.

2. Drain the water in the morning and tie it in a cloth for a whole day.

3. The sprouts are ready next morning.

4. Add some salt, lime juice and if needed some chillies and garnishing.

5. Pack it in a container and send a spoon along.

6. call up at an appropriate time to remind him to eat.

7. Pray to God to help accomplish the goal.


Guess, I faltered at the 7th step. I tried calling, but he was too busy to pick the call. So the sprouts are back home, more or less turning plants!


What I fail to understand, when a lady can meticulously follow the 7 steps ( I agree, I missed the 7th), can't men just remember to EAT?!!!  Sigh!  Yeah I know, Mars' entities!

And here, I am not even accounting the efforts going into cajoling and lecturing the husbands to eat sprouts for good health.

Pls help me, (Female) God!!!

No comments: