Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Boytalk

One of my colleagues is due to get married in a couple of months. When he announced the news to friends, a gang of guys surrounded his cube and started ragging him.

I was forced to EVEsdrop for the laughter was so loud to seek anyone's attention.

Gang leader : Congrats,man!
Colleague: Thanks.
Gang leader: Continue to be happy man [Echoed by a huge burst of laughter by married men!]
Colleague: So difficult to be happy is it?
Gang Leader: Well, it depends. Sometimes, it is difficult, sometimes, it is more difficult!!

I must admit, I laughed out loud hearing that. Can't stop imagining how my husband would be 'motivating' other bachelors to get married! Men will be men, huh?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, men will be men :)

Rashmi Kantharaja said...

@Ram,
Not a speck of doubt! :D

Titaxy said...

lol...

nice blog